WIN one of our new WW2 Nation T-Shirts in our August Giveaway!
Full breakdown of the Terms & Conditions for the WW2 Nation T-Shirt Prize Draw
- There is 1 prize of a WW2 Nation T-Shirt to be chosen by the winner (*dependent upon Stock Availability at time of choosing).
- Open to UK residents only, aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of WW2 Nation.
- Closing date for entries is 11.59pm GMT on Monday 27th August 2018.
- Only one entry per person. (Regardless of entering on Facebook, Twitter and or Instagram, this means entries will only be counted as one, even if you enter on multiple social media platforms.)
- Entrants must:
- Facebook / Instagram – like and leave a comment on the Facebook or Instagram giveaway promotional posts telling us either which T-Shirt design is their favourite or a design they would like to see from us in the future – one comment per person.
- Twitter – retweet and tag a friend in the comments of the Twitter giveaway posts who similarly shares our passion for history, or you think would like a WW2 Nation T-Shirt – one comment per person.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be informed by a reply to their comment plus a direct message within 28 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 28 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner’s name will be available on request and published on the WW2 Nation social media accounts.
- The T-Shirt will be posted within 7 days of the winner confirming their address.
- The promoter is WWII Nation Ltd, Beech House, Compton Fields, Combrook, Warwickshire CV35 9HW.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Thank you to everyone who entered our giveaway. Congratulations to our lucky winner – Jonathan Buttigieg! For anyone interested in buying one of our t-shirts we currently have FREE UK DELIVERY in the WW2 Nation Shop.